Crags Magnetic Fidget Putty


Crags are an oddly satisfying magnetic fidget putty that you won’t be able to put down! Run these super smooth magnetic stones through your fingers for the ultimate stress relief. By Speks. 


INTERNAL INJURY HAZARD Swallowed magnets can damage internal organs and have resulted in DEATH and SERIOUS INJURIES. Keep away from ALL children. Be aware of dropped or separated magnets. NEVER put near mouth or nose. Seek prompt medical attention if you think magnet(s) have been swallowed or inhaled.